A little background on me…
1) I am a Poet. I have been writing forever and finally began taking myself seriously in 2009 when I began going religiously to open mic nights and poetry slams.
2) I have been on my city’s poetry slam team for the 2010 season… great experience!
3) I would love to write novels for young adults…as soon as I find a cure for my short attention span.
4) I compose music and would love to one day score films, and work with singers, rappers and poets on their albums!
5) I recently rediscovered my love of film making and am currently writing and planning on creating some pretty cool videos soon. I also dabble in photography at times.
So that was a little bit about me, I will share more information about myself in the coming posts in my blog. I want to welcome readers to comment freely on any poem, writing, song or video I post whether you like it or not. I hope to inspire or at least motivate whoever comes across my work. I thank you for visiting my site!
What readers are saying about my writing:
I have to say that you my dear are a brilliant poet! You have power in your words that demands attention, and convicts one to feel what you are saying. you place us there, in your emotions and we feel the burns, the cuts the wounds as you dissect each scar and peel back the scabs for us to see inside. I love how you make me want to know more! Awesome work!!!!-Kellie Elmore
I just couldn’t help but read line after line and enjoy it! -Alicia Beavis